Appointments starting December 2019. Please call (212) 265-4609 for more information!
Seven Reasons to Choose Our Office
- Experience: Dr. Sangani has worked with patients who have vision problems that interfere with reading and learning.
- All of our vision therapists are either board-certified or are working to complete their board certification process. Vision therapists can only be board-certified if they work under a board-certified optometrist. Few if any vision therapists are board-certified in New York City outside of our office.
- One-on-one sessions: We conduct 45 minute one-on-one sessions. Dr. Sangani monitors each patient’s progress.
- Multiple sessions per week: We offer this scheduling for dramatic life improvement in a short period of time.
- Sensory-motor integration: We use cutting-edge technologies and procedures to promote sensory-motor integration and to achieve maximum results.
- Visual Learning (VL): This is vision therapy with a cognitive finish. VL was developed over 25 years ago by a behavioral/developmental optometrist, a psychologist, and an educator. Students graduating from VL consistently excel in academics. We are one of the few offices in the entire nation using VL.
- Unlike many vision therapy programs, we treat the whole person rather than just the eyes. The key to excellent results is the timely use of visual-motor activities, peripheral awareness, nutritional knowledge and visualization procedures.