COVID-19 update: We have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our office to prioritize the health and safety of our patients, employees, and community. Please check our website for continued updates
Seven Reasons to Choose Our Office
- Experience: Dr. Sangani has worked with patients who have vision problems that interfere with reading and learning.
- All of our vision therapists are either board-certified or are working to complete their board certification process. Vision therapists can only be board-certified if they work under a board-certified optometrist. Few if any vision therapists are board-certified in New York City outside of our office.
- One-on-one sessions: We conduct 45 minute one-on-one sessions. Dr. Sangani monitors each patient’s progress.
- Multiple sessions per week: We offer this scheduling for dramatic life improvement in a short period of time.
- Sensory-motor integration: We use cutting-edge technologies and procedures to promote sensory-motor integration and to achieve maximum results.
- Visual Learning (VL): This is vision therapy with a cognitive finish. VL was developed over 25 years ago by a behavioral/developmental optometrist, a psychologist, and an educator. Students graduating from VL consistently excel in academics. We are one of the few offices in the entire nation using VL.
- Unlike many vision therapy programs, we treat the whole person rather than just the eyes. The key to excellent results is the timely use of visual-motor activities, peripheral awareness, nutritional knowledge and visualization procedures.